Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spread the word!

In the short time that this blog has been up, I have had a number of people tell me that it's useful and how comforting it is to know that they're not alone. But now I know that people are reading this, I want this blog to be visible to even more people; I want them to be able to find it easily on Google or Reddit or whatever website they use. So this is a call to arms - share this blog with everyone you think might find it useful, on every website you know exists!

And to those people who use Reddit, I have a special request for you: BRING ON THE UPBOATS! All the upvotes seem to be focused on only one of my three submissions, so, if you can, give me some love! They can be found here at http://www.reddit.com/user/aspiemed/submitted/

No comments:

Post a Comment