Sunday, June 17, 2012

The moment we all dread

I haven't been blogging for a while because not much has really happened. On my last clinical rotation, I saw so very few patients that it was almost not worth doing. Exams are coming up soon so I am putting all my time and effort into that. Or trying to, anyway - as usual, I am finding it way easier go watch back episodes of Grey's Anatomy than actually revising. The mess that was meant to be my support package has now been resolved, but who knows what effect the disruption will have on my exam performance.

I will hopefully have more to say in the new academic year - that is, if I make it to next year!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your blog i have read and i am very impressed please keep updating your blog.
    Thank you.

    Zocor

    ReplyDelete